Sunday, March 27, 2011

What's For Dinner:

Look at this pretty little spring/summer salad I made today.

It was really good and super easy, minus the screaming baby that was in the Bjorn blocking my view and threatening chopped off fingers.

To make:
One yellow bell pepper, sliced
Two tomatoes, chopped
One cucumber, seeded and sliced
One tablespoon of capers, rinsed
A little EVOO
A little red wine vinegar
Some Salt
Some Pepper

My cousin made something very similar to this at a
dinner I went to, except she added croutons. This salad would actually probably be really good with a little something extra like that added. Maybe even some pasta? Regardless, it was still really good all by itself.
Do you have any good salad recipes to share?

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die.
I would love, love to go to Rome sometime before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment