Monday, March 28, 2011

As of Lately...

Maybe I am a little biased, but I just think that my little boy is cuter than all the other babies on the planet.

Now that I got that out there, let me tell you what I have been doing lately after Trae goes to bed... Working out. Yes, working out. I hate, loathe, hate, hate, hate working out. I would rather go two weeks without eating than run. Luckily, I have my old go-to work out video, Slim in Six. It is old school, for sure, but it sure does work. I am sore, and I think that is a good thing in the work out world. Basically, there are six videos in the series. Three are designed to be done for six weeks. The other three can be done in addition or for maintenance. The first is done for one week. It isn't too painful. Just about thirty minutes and it gets you accustomed to everything else you do in the following weeks. The next two are terribly painful and long and boring, but they sure do get results. So, in a P90X world, I stick with my Slim in Six.

After these six weeks, I plan to re-try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Um, this DVD is EVIL. I have never had a more painful twenty minutes... and all the jumping around probably drives the downstairs neighbors crazy.

Speaking of downstairs neighbors: Our lease is up in June. I think I previously talked about how we were building a house. Well, we are no longer. The main reason for this is because we did a lot of praying about getting a house and felt like God was saying no, this is not the right time. Then we realized that if we did not get a house, we could pay off all of our credit cards and be almost debt-free (minus the HUGE medical bill we will be paying forever) in about a month. How amazing will that feel, guys? I can't even imagine going to pay bills and not having to pay all those credit cards, thinking that a lot of that money is just getting wasted in interest. So, we will be renting for another year, but maybe (hopefully) next year will be the year that God says "go for it" when it comes to buying or building. Yep, that's that.

I honestly don't feel like uploading any pictures today. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment