Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Picture of My Night

Laura and I have been having a lot of fun the last few days. As I write this, she is making beef stroganoff! Yum. What a great friend. I had no idea she was also a chef. Today we went to Old Town Spring. It was Trae's first pseudo-shopping trip. I am so paranoid of exposing him to germs, so I decided that OTS would be a good choice for an outing since a lot of it involves walking outside. We like clean air! He did great in the Bjorne. I really have a great baby.

Day 04 - A picture of your night.

I don't have an exact picture of my night, but let me tell you, it involves this little guy being tired and then putting him to sleep. I love being able to hold him as he goes to sleep. I know that way too soon he will be getting too big for this, so I am enjoying it as much as I can right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment