Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Date Day Tomorrow!

Hey, guess what? Art is home! My parents are in town! Life is exciting this week. My parents have been awesome babysitters. I love holding Trae, but it is nice to have more than just a few minutes to get things done around here. Tomorrow Art and I are having a much needed date day while my parents spend more time with Trae. We are going to go to Keemah, and Art even agreed to ride a Ferris wheel with me. What a charm.

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.
I have thought long and hard about this one. I am generally happy being myself, so I had a hard time thinking of a specific person I would like to trade places with, but after some thinking, I came up with a very honest answer.


Let's see if I can make this make sense. I want to trade places with a normal family. By normal, I mean that I want to trade places with a family where the husband comes home every night. I want to stay me. I still want to be married to Art. I want my family to stay exactly the same. I just want it to be normal in a sense that I don't have to be lonely all the time. Depressing? Yes, probably, and I am sorry about that, but at least it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment