Thursday, March 31, 2011

Back on the Wagon

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.

I'm taking a risk with this one because I am probably going to sound pretty arrogant, but I inspire myself a lot. Ha. Tool-ish, right? I am a fairly introspective person. I like thinking and analyzing and trying to make myself into the best person I can be. I try not to want what other people have, and I try to be as happy as I can with where I am in life at the present moment. Therefore, I draw most inspiration from myself in a sense of the things I want to accomplish. Of course, my faith is very important to me, and God plays a big part in the decisions I make, but when it comes to dreams and aspirations, I would like to think that God has given me a very creative mind and I am completely able to use it to better my life.
Other than that, I have been SUPER stressed lately. I am having a hard time keeping up with things around our home while taking care of Trae. At some point, I am going to have to realize that things will never be perfect again, but when you live in an apartment, a little mess becomes a big mess VERY quickly. Luckily, my friend Staci reminded me of one of my very favorite artists, MIKA! (Check out her cute fashion blog by clicking her name. It's full of good reading and pretty things to look at.) So, right now I am de-stressing by listening to some happy music and remembering all the times I drunkenly danced on tables to this music.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shoutout sista! by the way, this has very little to do with this post, but your makeup looks super cute in that pic ha ha

    ReplyDelete