Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SMILE!


I can't believe how fast Trae is growing. We went to the doctor yesterday, and he is already weighing 9 pounds! That is a far way from the 6 pounds he was at birth and the 5 pounds he was the week after that. I have a hard time believing some babies are born at 9 pounds. I can't imagine getting that out, if you know what I mean. Anyhow, I have been complaining all last week because Trae has been smiling at everything BUT me. He smiles at walls, the ceiling, bright flashing lights, even Art... But, today, it happened! Thanks to my trusty iPhone, I caught it on camera. (See, friends, I can say a FEW positive things about the iPhone.) He is developing a little personality, and I LOVE IT! He is just getting to be so fun. Really, who needs to do housework when you could sit around and watch this baby smile?!

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo cute! I weighed 10lbs 4oz and I still don't really understand how that worked :)

    ReplyDelete