Saturday, March 26, 2011

Trae Has a Cough and a Tired Mom

Trae has not been sleeping well AT ALL the last few days. I think it is because of his cough. He will probably be going to the doctor Monday. Thanks to him sneezing all over me, I am now sick too. Honestly, the last thing I want to do at night is get up a million times to stick the stupid pacifier back in his mouth when it falls out. Someone needs to invent something to strap those things to their heads. Of course, at eight, he is awake and ready to go, and I am dead tired. Seriously, last night I went to bed at 7:30 with him... on a Friday night! A vast change from what my life used to be.

We had been on a pretty great schedule where he went to bed about 7:45 and slept 6 hours before eating once, then slept another 5 hours before getting up. The last few days have been a HUGE struggle to keep him awake until 7:30, then he wakes up about every hour just to make noise and drive me a little crazy. I hope he gets back to his old schedule soon. I really miss sleeping for more than an hour.

But, really, he is cute and that makes up for a lot of it.
I wish I could say that my Saturday was somewhat exciting, but really, it's not. At all. So far I have gone to McDonalds to enjoy one of their Frappes. (If you haven't tried one, try them. They are very yummy and very bad for you.) Then I balanced my checkbook. Yeah, that's my life. I would love to go somewhere, but it is so dang hard going anywhere by yourself with a little baby. Le sigh.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.
Yeah, we match... That's right. As frustrated as I get with Art for always being gone, I could never imagine my life without him. This picture was taken in California. For some strange reason, my parents let me go there after we had been dating one whole month. Actually, I think I just told them I was going and they didn't so much have a choice. I was still surprised at the how little they protested, though. It was only the second time we had spent a large amount of time together. It was also the time that we went to look at engagement rings. We obviously aren't fans of things moving slowly. Haha... Hey, when you know, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment