Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Home Decor

Have I ever mentioned that my mom is the best ever? As I mentioned earlier, my parents were in town last week. While my mom was here, I mentioned a little entry table that I had seen at Pier 1. Art hates my taste in decorations (Not saying his is bad... Mine is just better.), so of course he said I could not get it. Well, we left my mom and dad to take care of Trae for the day, and when I arrived back, I found money for the table under my pillow. I tell you, this lady is way better than the tooth fairy, although she once did a good job of that too.

I am now the proud new owner of this gem.

Of course, while I was there, I also found this to lust after...
I can't get over how awesome this rug would look under our sofas. I have to get it. It is now on the "must have" list.

And finally:
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.
For this, I keep yesterday's answer of Levi and add my friend Patrick. The things we have done are hillarious and scary all at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. i have a friend that has that same table and i love it! adam hates my taste in home decor as well. i like rusticy vintagey beautiful things and he likes super clean lined black and white modern things. every time i bring something home he asks if it's garbage ha ha. i finally got our front room completely done though and he loves it. so i win.

    ReplyDelete