Monday, March 21, 2011

Soy Good.

So, today is my last day with Art for awhile. I am pretty bummed, as I usually am the day before he leaves. But, over the last week, we have had lots of fun. Art has been able to spend a lot of time with Trae. Trae will smile so big for him. Speaking of my wonderful little baby, let me tell you, he is so fun. We have switched him to soy formula and all of a sudden, he is a different baby. I guess he has a milk problem, which was causing the constant crying. He is so happy all the time now. I love it. He will be eight weeks old tomorrow. I have some cute new pictures that I will put up tomorrow.

Something exciting, though... Today we payed off a big chunk of medical bills! I mean, we still have a lot left, but it feels good to start getting out of debt.

And last:
Day 11 - A picture of something you hate.
This is the most terrifying thing in my world. It's not just a cricket. It is a cave cricket. Those little black crickets have nothing on them. I know, scariest thing EVER. I HATE THEM.

No comments:

Post a Comment