Sunday, March 13, 2011

Back to Church, Finally!

Has anyone ever watched Sister Wives? Laura and I have spent the last few hours watching the show on TLC. I consider myself to be a pretty open-minded person, but this family baffles me. I'm glad it works for them, but I have way too many negative things to say about polygamous marriages. I am sorry. I'm just not sure how this kind of relationship could be healthy for anyone involved.

On a totally different note, we took Trae to church for the first time today. I am slowly getting braver with getting him out, but I am still terrified of him getting germs somewhere. I see little kids, and all I think is little RSV carriers! I just want to protect him from everything. I have the feeling I will be like that for awhile. Trae was perfect during church. He slept the whole time. I have to admit, I was relieved because I didn't want to be that lady with the baby that starts screaming in the middle of the prayer.

Now, for the next day of the 30 Day Photo Challenge.

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory.

I have two favorite, very special memories, so I am going to put two pictures up today...

Favorite memory 1: The day Trae was born. Holy cow, I was so swollen in this picture, but I still love it. It is actually the only one I have of all three of us after Trae was born. I still fall more in love with this baby everyday. That's not to say that we haven't had some hard days, but he is just so wonderful.

Favorite memory 2: The day I got married. Wonderful man, wonderful wedding, wonderful reception, wonderful marriage, the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment