Friday, April 8, 2011

Trae's Playlist

I mentioned before that I do not plan to raise Trae on the typical children's music.  When I was little, I listened to actual good music, and I want him to be the same way.  Because of this, I have started to make him a playlist that we listen to when we are hanging out at the apartment.  It is nowhere near finished.  Actually, there are jut a few of my favorite songs on there at the moment.  I have well over 6,000 songs to sort through and decide on, but I have a little bit of a start.  Here it is:

Everything Will Be Alright - The Killers
Glamorous Indie Rock and Roll - The Killers
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Let It Be - The Beatles
Magnetic - Sanctus Real
One Love/ People Get Ready - Bob Marley
The Luckiest - Ben Folds
Lullabye - Ben Folds Five

Any good songs you think I should add?  Let me know!

Other than that, here is a special little photo of Trae and his great grandmother.  She has been really sick lately, but today she was like her old self.  I am so glad she got to hold him.  This picture is special to me.

2 comments: