Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top Two Tuesday


Top Two Things I Collect:

1. Owls.  I love vintage-looking owls... Or just owl things in general.  Here are a few members of the little owl family that I pulled from around our home.

2. Shoes.  I would take a picture, but they are spread out over three rooms.  Really, I have a ridiculous amount of them.  What is even more ridiculous is that I wear about three pairs.  I need to downsize, but I just can't stand to give them away.  I mean, what if I suddenly decide that wearing stilettos every day is a good idea?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these owls, Lindsey! I love how they all look collected and they're all fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought a really cool vintage owl shaped basket the other day. My husband thought I had lost my mind, but now I'll have to show him your post so he knows I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete