Saturday, April 2, 2011

Online Shopping Saturday

Hello to all my new followers! I am so, so glad to have you. Ultimate Blog Party has been a great way to meet other bloggers. What a great idea! If you don't know about it, and you want to meet other bloggers, click on the link below.

Well, it's Saturday, which means two totally different things. One, I should be doing something exciting (which I am not). Two, my dear husband will be home soon.

What I really wanted to do today was go shopping, but Trae is sleeping right now, and I hate waking him up and messing up the schedule I have worked on so hard. Maybe when he wakes up, we will head out to a few places. Until then, I am looking at a few things that I would like. So, here's to online shopping!

Last week, my husband introduced me to this site. The main thing I have been lusting over is their fun shoe collection. Specifically, these little gems:

I love animal print, and I love the color red, so I REALLY want these.

Also, I have been wanting some makeup from Kat Von D's line. I have heard a lot of good things about her eye shadows, but I wouldn't mind having this too:

It's a perfume ring! What a fun idea.

And finally, back to the 30 Day Photo Challenge, because I have been a slacker lately.

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently.
Okay, you guys, I know it seems like my Trae is my whole life right now, but really, he is! Is there anything more life impacting/changing than having a baby? I really don't think there has been anything in my life. It's like this: one day it was just me and Art, and then, in just one moment, there were three of us. I can't even begin to describe how much having a baby has changed me. I am a little selfish. I freely admit that. Haha. But now, life is about thinking about Trae first. The thing is, it doesnt even bother me. I am constantly thinking about how things will affect him. Will he be safe? What can I do to make him happy? Is he taken care of? He has changed my life completely, and I wouldn't have it any other way. He is just so great.

1 comment:

  1. kat von d shadows are great! i have the beethoven palette and it's an easy go to for a blue smokey eye. love it!

    also love that website! so much cute stuff!!

    ReplyDelete