Wednesday, June 8, 2011

We Start Moving Tomorrow!

We have the keys to our house!  I am so excited to move.  Compared to the apartments we have lived in for the last two years, this place is going to be huge.  I have no idea of how we are going to fill up the space.  However, dear reader, you can be looking forward to a new blog series I will start up in a week or so covering the making of our little house.  It will include unpacking, organizing, cleaning, and decorating.  It will definitely be worth your time.  I have some DIY projects in mind that I cannot wait to start.  As for now, our apartment is a disaster, and I am ready to LEAVE!

In other news, Trae FINALLY figured out that the door jumper is actually a toy and not a clever device invented to eat him.

Don't forget, fun blog series starting SOON!  Next weekish.

No comments:

Post a Comment