Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Unfortunate Fate of My Toe

A little story...

About a week and a half ago, I went to WalMart to pick up some stuff that Art wanted... Beer, of course, along with packing supplies, and a dress that I knew I shouldn't buy, but there were birds on it, so I did.  As I was walking out to my car, talking on my phone and paying no attention to the rest of the world, the shopping cart destroyed my toe.  Imagine the wheel turning, then your toenail catching on it... Bloody mess.  Fast forward to yesterday.  My toenail is now gone and I just have a blank toe... that is very infected.  Because of the stupid shopping cart, I spent three hours at an after hours clinic waiting to get two forms of antibiotics to ensure that my toe would not fall off over the weekend.  I know I am dramatic, but really, ouch.  I would have accompanied this post with pictures, but feet really freak some people out... and my feet are not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment