Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Few Pictures


Trae has been entertaining himself for longer lately.  I think this is because he really enjoys sitting up.  However, I am not used to having five to ten minutes of free time when he is awake.  So, I have obviously spent this new found time doing very productive things, like putting sunglasses on Moses.


I'm getting this tattooed on my back soon!  I might have to wait until Art gets home so he can keep Trae while I go with my friends, but still... In the next six weeks, I will have this!  Holla!


And, as I mentioned, Trae is sitting up... I love it.  He is getting so big.  Unlike many mothers, I do not miss the newborn stage.  I love how he is growing, and I can't wait until he can talk and walk.  I just love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment