Monday, June 20, 2011

See Ya, Hair.

I have a thing for short hair.  My hair has not been really long since my second year of college.  Actually, I think it has only been really long three times in my life.  It just doesn't work for me.  I love being able to put it up every day, but the problem is... I put it up every single day.  In fact, I haven't worn my hair down in over two months.  So, tomorrow is the day I will return to short hair.  I am getting it colored too.  I can't decide if I should go natural or un-natural.  I was loving that red I did last year.
This is my hair EVERYDAY.  Please excuse the unflattering state of my face.  It also looks like this everyday because Texas makes me sweat off all my makeup.

Here is the red hair.  I am the Mexican looking one, just to clarify... Just kidding, that's my friend Emily. I am on the far right.  Duh.
So, we will see how tomorrow turns out! Oh, also, I haven't forgotten about my blogging series.  I was planning on making a cute little icon for it, but really, I never have time to do anything, so in all honesty, I probably wont.  I'm all about the honesty here.  And honestly, I don't want to go pay bills, but I guess I have to sometime.  Bye,

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya. I've always had mega long hair & still do and i love having long hair. But it's definitely been only UP for the past few months!

    ReplyDelete