Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Little Glimpse Into My Day

6:30: Wake up. Try to keep myself awake while entertaining Trae and watching the SNL I recorded.
8:00: Trae's first nap.  I take a nap too.  Sleep, yes...
10:30: Get up. Feed Trae.  Get Trae ready.  Get myself ready.
11:45: Subway time.  My kitchen light burned out, and I won't attempt cooking in the dark... Especially      
           after I spilled hot soup on my foot while attempting that yesterday.
2:00:  Feed Trae again.  Force Trae to take a nap...

... Which brings me to now.  Trae has been asleep IN HIS CRIB for the last hour and a half.  I am amazed.  I have checked on him a million times to make sure he is okay, because this just doesn't ever happen.  Not to mention, he has now slept through the night for three nights in a row!  I want to run and jump and do cartwheels right now.  I am just so thrilled.  Let's hope he keeps this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment