Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Meet My Family

I thought I would use this post to introduce you to my little family. I have been trying for the last two days to write a more substantial blog post, but I have just been so exhausted. I had heard of third trimester insomnia, but I had never experienced it until this week. I am almost to tired to even think. I am sure that will only get worse in a few weeks when Trae is born.

Meet me...

This picture was (obviously) taken on my wedding day, almost a year and a half ago. I can't believe it has already been that long.

Meet my wonderful husband, Art...

What a good looking man! We met our first day of college, but didn't even start dating until about three years later. In fact, we barely even talked until then. I will have to post our story on here sometime. It is pretty unique.

Meet Moses...
I promise you, he looks cute, but he sure can be frustrating. I think he was put in our life to develop my patience.

Meet Moo...

This cat was my very first pet of my own. I love him a lot. He first belonged to one of my best friends from college who named the poor cat Nameless Slob. Then his name went to Slobs. After I got married, I grew a heart and realized that he needed a better name. Someone once told me that Moo means "cat" in another language. I think it might actually means "pig," but regardless, the name has stuck.

Finally, meet Moxy...
After Art and I got married, my grandmother sent us a check. Art knew I was lonely because of his work schedule, so he suggested that we take that check and go adopt another cat at the SPCA. You can't see his eyes in this picture, but they are bright blue, which is why we picked him.

So, that's my little family. I know, we have way too many animals. That kind of explains why I am always cleaning. I hate having animal hair on the floor. Unfortunately, that means that I have to vacuum about twice a day.

Okay, I am off to make cookies. Do you want to know what the best chocolate chip cookie recipe is? It's on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip bags. I'm not even kidding. Out of all the recipes I have ever tried, this one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment