Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thankful

Not too long ago, one of my dearest friends told me that everyday, I should say out loud what I am thankful for.  The list keeps getting longer and longer.  I am so blessed.

I am thankful for:

  • A faithful, hard-working husband
  • A healthy and happy little boy
  • My own health and a body that can get up every day
  • A place to live
  • Art's job that provides money for us to have food, clothes, and money to pay bills
  • A church full of people who love me, want to laugh and cry with me, have fun with me, and aren't afraid to correct me when it's needed
  • Pets that make me smile

There are so many more things.  Seriously, though.  I suggest you all try this.  This all came out of me being really down about Art's job and him always being gone.  Doing this has totally changed my perspective.  God is so good.  He has given me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment