Friday, July 22, 2011

INSANITY!

So, I started Insanity tonight... It was ridiculously hard.  I thought I was going to die just in the fit test.  Even though it was miserable, I am still really excited to see what kind of results I will get in two months.  All the Beach Body DVDs that I have gotten have worked really well, so we shall see!  Art and I have some great plans for October and afterward, so it would be nice to be fitting into some of those older clothes that have been sitting in the back of my closet.  I just can't let go of some things, you know?  Those size 6 jeans that I wore to every party in college are still in there... They will probably never be worn again, but I just can't get rid of them.  I mean, size 6, people.  I am not a tiny person, so for me, that is like a double 0.  Haha.

Lately I have been obsessed with the Kardashians.  Why are their TV shows so addicting.  As I sit here typing this, I am secretly dying to watch the marathon that I recorded today... And, I think I will.  Not that I need sleep or anything.  Art has been gone for quite awhile now, and I am getting really burned out on the whole single mom thing.  I don't know how some people do it every day for years and years.  You have my respect, for sure.

This post was all over the place, but hey, I blogged!  It's a start.

2 comments:

  1. The Kardashians are a secret pleasure of mine as well...not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss reading your posts :) Hope everything is good!

    ReplyDelete